It’s good to keep your team connected in the virtual community. You can setup groups (some even have the ability to do PRIVATE groups) to interact on popular social media outlets. Sources include :
- Twitter.com - Instantly connect to what’s most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news.
- GooglePlus.com - Leading source of google+ news, google plus updates, creative kit, hangouts, circles, statistics/traffic for google+ users and api for developers.
- Pinterest.com - A content sharing service that allows members to “pin” images, videos and other objects to their pinboard.
- Salesforce.com - CRM software and cloud computing for the social enterprise from salesforce.com, the leader in CRM solutions.
- WordPress.org - WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
- HootSuite - Enhance your social media management with HootSuite, the leading social media dashboard.
- lkrsocialmedia.com - Join the ranks of small business owners bringing in leads from social media each and every week.
You can use Social Media to grow you business. Below are the affordable courses that I recommend that teach you how to do this:
- Facebook Influence Course (FB Influence) - Learn how to use Facebook to grow your business in FB Influence. An online video course that teaches you how to maximize your influence on Facebook.
- Linked Influence Course (LinkedInfluence) - Learn how to use the power of LinkedIn to maximize your exposure to attract high quality clients, drive qualified traffic to your website or land your next great job.
- YouTube Video Traffic Academy - Learn how to use Youtube to Increase Traffic, Leads & Sales in this online training.